401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
United Tissue Resources is dedicated to meeting the needs for allograft tissue by patients. It is through this dedication that approximately 4,000 tissue grafts are distributed to area hospitals annually for life-saving surgeries.
We are hiring a Tissue Distribution Coordinator to distribute tissue and products to UTR clients in the San Antonio service area. Ensure that appropriate paperwork and data entry is accurate and completed in a timely
• Ensuring that appropriate paperwork and data entry is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
• Filling product orders while adhering to BTC quality practices.
• Receiving tissue from vendors while ensuring compliance with all required guidelines.
• Following FDA, AATB, OSHA, and BTC guidelines, protocols, policies and procedures at all times.
• Assisting in the order of supplies with Purchasing.
• Monitor all tissue storage equipment, independently analyze/troubleshoot equipment-related issues, and perform routine
storage equipment temperature monitoring and alarms
• Special projects as assigned
• Rotating through the on-call schedule set for the department.
• HS diploma or equivalent is required, some college is preferred.
• Requires 1 to 2 years of inventory, materials management, and/or distribution experience preferably in a regulated environment.
• Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to work from 10 am - 6 pm, Monday through Friday, and be able to participate in the weekly on-call rotation.
Interested in United Tissue Resources, but not this job? Check out our list of other employment opportunities at www.unitedtissueresources.org to see how you else you can be a part of our organization.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled