Donor Services Director
United Tissue Resources is now hiring a Donor Services Director.
As the Donor Services Director you will be responsible for:
• Providing direction and oversight for operations.
• Planning and executing initiatives.
• Enhancing and increasing donation outcomes.
• Fostering partner relationships.
• Performing assessment of department performance, and setting budgetary goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business or Bio-engineering required; some graduate level courses in management preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of management experience.
• Must have strong experience with budgetary control processes.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
• A current licensed RN, PA-c or CSFA is preferred.
• Must be CTBS certified or test during the next available exam cycle.
• Must be team-oriented with the ability to lead by example.
• Must have strong computer skills and knowledge.
• Strong working knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office software.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
• Oversee and direct Tissue Donor Services operations including development of goals and objectives designed to enhance and increase donation and recovery of allograft tissues.
• Direct marketing, forecasting and monitoring of donor service relationships with donation and processing partners to further continued development.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase tissue donation service areas.
• Work closely with the COO regarding strategic business planning, budget and profitability targets.
• Provide Executive Management with analysis reports for trends in donor services market.
• Operational oversight and collaboration with Accounting department for accounts payables and receivables.
• Oversight of Tissue Donor Services operations outcomes in family services, surgical recovery, donor records, partner/hospital development and quality processes including training programs.
• Manage contract development, negotiation, and execution for services provided by and to Tissue Donor Services.
• Provide leadership and direction for reporting staff in evaluating, coaching, and counseling employees.
• Provide departmental SME guidance for operational compliance with
applicable industry standards, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Ensure that the highest levels of service and professionalism are exhibited throughout the organization and provide oversight to messaging that is distributed in the community or to donation partners.
• Ensure and maintain the highest levels of customer service for internal and external customers at all times.
• Ability to make sound judgements and decisions.
• Ability to meet assigned timeline tasks as required.
• Ability to handle difficult situations and deal with sensitive and highly confidential information.
• Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and timetables.
• Ability to assimilate information and draw reasonable conclusions.
Overnight travel may be required for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.