United Tissue Resources is dedicated to meeting the needs for allograft tissue by patients. It is through this dedication that approximately 4,000 tissue grafts are distributed to area hospitals annually for life-saving surgeries.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to function as the first contact of the United Tissue Resources administrative offices. Provide administrative support to the COO, the executive team, and the department leadership.
• Serve as the principal assistant to the COO; appropriately handles calls and correspondent, coordinate and manage schedules, meetings, tasks and travel arrangements.
• Functioning as the first contact of the administrative offices, which includes greeting visitors, providing information and help to employees and customers, answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate people, organize and maintain contact lists, etc.
• Process incoming mail and provide support in mass mailings and faxing (receipt and delivery).
• Perform data entry for UTR databases and spreadsheets.
• Assist in the preparation, reconciliation, and submission of regularly scheduled reports, including expense reports and invoices.
• Place office and marketing supply orders with Purchasing department or outside vendors.
• Track and process payroll information for Tissue Donor Services and Distribution staff.
• Assist in the development of pre-defined internal metrics in database form for UTR Management review.
• Assist with Tissue Distribution Services billing functions which include: price verification, price adjustments, obtain purchase order (P.O.) from ordering facility, submit to Accounting invoices with P.O., and assign P.O. for purchased tissue with contracted vendors.
• Participate in maintenance and monitoring of current pricing established by all contracted vendors for customer accounts.
• Assist Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Tissue Administration to reconcile any item pricing and payment discrepancies.
• Assist in compilation and tracking of accounts payable and receivable for Tissue Donor Services.
• Compile and submit for serology reimbursement rates to outside processors. Responsible for internal tracking of serology billing amounts, allocated SSPs, dates billed.
• Assist in developing and maintaining a filing system.
• Assist in the execution of UTR meetings and events.
• Submit Facilities and IT work order requests for Tissue Donor Services and Distribution departments.
• Maintain compliance with FDA, AATB, UTR guidelines, protocols, and policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration or Business is preferred.
• 3-5 years administrative support, bookkeeping and/or customer service experience is required.
• Excellent customer service skills are required.
• Requires computer literacy with knowledge of software packages including experience with Microsoft Office software.
• Must be able to perform data entry accurately and maintain a high level of attention to detail with documentation and performance of assigned tasks.
• Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once and able to handle interruptions while staying on task to meet assigned deadlines.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, exhibit professionalism and discretion at all times.
• Ability to make sound judgments and decisions to plan and accomplish goals.
• Must be able to accept and implement change in a professional manner.
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
• Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Texas driver’s license, proof of insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to: Resumes@tcms.com.
Interested in United Tissue Resources, but not this job? Check out our list of other employment opportunities at www.unitedtissueresources.org to see how you else you can be a part of our organization.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled