Account Manager - UTR
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
• Develop and implement recruiting strategies for tissue referral sources to be approved by management.
• Execute those strategies to meet and exceed tissue referral goals within the territory.
• Develop and maintain effective and successful shared service provider relationships and develop prospective shared service provider relationships.
• Manage new account evaluation, proposal development, presentation and recruitment of new referral sources.
• Execute and maintain contracts for all UTR referral sources.
• Serve as secondary spokesperson and point of contact on behalf of UTR with media, community and hospital donor referral sources as needed.
• Prepare periodic and special reports on recruitment and referral activities.
• When appropriate, work with various internal departments to improve communication, processes, outcomes, customer service, policies and system modifications as necessary for assigned group accounts.
• Meet and exceed customer expectations and adhere to established quality practices while seeking to continually improve work performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a CTBS certified or test for CTBS at next available exam cycle.
• Must exhibit professional conduct and demeanor at all times.
• Must have excellent public speaking and communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Ability to self-start, organize and prioritize under changing conditions, manages multiple projects, and handles stressful situations.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
• Spanish speaking preferred
• Ability to assimilate information reaching reasonable conclusions.
• Must able to make sound judgments
• Must be able to multi-task
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication with healthcare experience preferred.
Minimum of 2 years sales account management or healthcare account management or similar experience required.
flexible hours, some evenings and/or weekends as necessary