Account Manager - Hospital development - San Antonio
To increase tissue referrals by recruiting new referral sources and maximizing existing accounts. To meet or exceed tissue referral goals for established territory.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for tissue referral sources to be approved by management.
- Execute those strategies to meet and exceed tissue referral goals within the territory.
- Develop and maintain effective and successful shared service provider relationships and develop prospective shared service provider relationships.
- Manage new account evaluation, proposal development, presentation and recruitment of new referral sources.
- Execute and maintain contracts for all UTR referral sources.
- Serve as secondary spokesperson and point of contact on behalf of UTR with media, community and hospital donor referral sources as needed.
- Prepare periodic and special reports on recruitment and referral activities.
- When appropriate, work with various internal departments to improve communication, processes, outcomes, customer service, policies and system modifications as necessary for assigned group accounts.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations and adhere to established quality practices while seeking to continually improve work performance.
- Responsible for the development and growth of area hospice and nursing homes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years sales account management or healthcare account management or similar experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication with healthcare experience preferred.
- Must be a CTBS certified or test for CTBS at next available exam cycle.
- Must exhibit professional conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Must have excellent public speaking and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to self-start, organize and prioritize under changing conditions, manages multiple projects, and handles stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, some evenings and/or weekends as necessary.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Ability to assimilate information reaching reasonable conclusions.
- Must able to make sound judgments
- Must be able to multi-task
- Light lifting.
We offer great benefits after 90 days for full time employees.
Free Medical * Dental * Vision * Tuition Reimbursement * Long-term Disability
* Life Disability * Free Life Insurance * PTO/ELB-FSA/DCA/HSA * 401k
* Employee Discounts
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Interested in our organization, but not this job? Check us out website to view other opportunities within our organizations to make you a part of our Family.
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled